HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

correct path?

3 posters

Go down

correct path? Empty correct path?

Post  Arogantis Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 am

I'm currently lvl 71 with 3.5m dph and 310 stamina. On mini WB i can only use 300 of my stamina before the boss is dead (no idea how these people are getting 1000+ atks in time as boss is lasting less than a minute recently) meaning i get 35 gems and 2 ancients. Also, i'm finding that dungeons and summons are lasting for seconds and are often dead before i even get to press the attack button.

So i have a few choices. Do i stay with camping and farming mini WB for gems to get more stamina until i can move to easy 10-20% on main WB or do i respec into energy and level up? or something else?

Arogantis
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

correct path? Empty Re: correct path?

Post  Doctot Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:21 pm

I would just camp and farm mini WB and try to hit dungeons AS much AS possible...

Doctot
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Doctot wrote:I would just camp and farm mini WB and try to hit dungeons AS much AS possible...

I agree with him. I moved up to lvl 99 so i could still farm the 50 dungeon, but I kinda wish I hadn't the jewels from the mini wb are too good to pass up. I would stay there until you have enough stamina to hit top 200 on the 81-160 wb. The last one was 409.
I went from getting 30 jewels off mini wb to 7. 23 extra jewels every 24 hours (plus 5 minutes) would be very useful. Once you get another 120 stamina or so to hit 200 on the mid wb you will probably also be very close to top 10% attacks on main. That is my goal but I think now that I moved up it will take much much longer to get.

but ya, hit as many dungeons as possible. not sure what your dungeon damage is, but every monster counts. It seems to take forever, but I am just about to get a thanatos and be able to farm chaos from the 100s consistently. that will speed up progress significantly

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arogantis Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:46 pm

I hit for 3% on lvl 50 dungeon. But, ye i guessed camping would be the way forward still. Can generally get 50 gems a day with team battle,daily, mini and main WB (so long as they dont clash)

Arogantis
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Arogantis Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:59 pm

well that mini WB was a waste of time. Could only get 200 attacks in before he died due to lag (20 gems). Guess being in the UK isn't the best for this game :/

Arogantis
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum