147 Stamina

Fire: S God Hell Phoenix
Water: S God Storm Road
Air: Ultimate Asura
Earth: S God Giant King Kong
Dark: Ultimate Hydra
Holy: Chaos Green Dragon

I did do a reset in SP when I hit around lvl 70 Smile

now to move on from the short introduction, I have some questions which I would appreciate if anyone could help me out with!

1. The Fortune egg lotto this month. Is it worth it to buy 15 fortune eggs in order to join this 10 mil jewel lotto thing? Or save for SP or SC?
2. Is it even worth to quest when I have picked the slow level route? I know I really need the stamina recharge item from Stormy Hill but with so low energy it seems to take ages, so what to do with energy basically?
3. How do I earn money easily? I find it so hard to fill out my monster limit and buy buildings, especially when I mostly get 0 gold for PvP'ing :/
4. Since I went past 80, meaning I can't take the 1-80 mini world boss, should I rush to around lvl 100+ or keep slow lvling?

If there is any more info you need in order to help please do ask! And thanks in advance! Very Happy
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie with a lot of questions

Post  Wyce on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:44 pm

You messed up,obviously..

Only spent point at stamina while energy under 50..then camp under lvl40..farm god from wb and tb if you could and only buy fe if you're low level..

Wyce
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm

I see, though that does not really answer my questions Smile As said, I am still new, I make mistakes and now I just want the best out of it, which is why I am asking these things on this open forum. I can put in another question tho to your comment, would it be worth to farm world boss, save alot of jewels and reset account?
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:39 pm

1. stay away from eggs. period. lol theyre completely useless, better to spend jewels on SP

2. if you choose the slow low level camping route, you will not be using energy all that much. you can use it early on to get the -5 second stamina recharge item, but if you go for the other stamina recharge item it might put you past lvl 80 and level you out of mini-WB. but then you would still have main-WB and mid-WB to farm for jewels

3. your best bet for making money is to hit summoned bosses lvl 200+, but the thing is that they die so fast now you cant even get in decent hits for cash. knocking ppl off bounty is another good way for cash, but you would be gaining XP for every win/loss which is a bad thing for a low level

4. well since youre already leveled out of mini, I would not rush to level at all unless you really want that last stamina recharge item. you can get that, but once you do, try your best not to use anymore of your energy. keep hitting WB every day with all your stam, and if you do level up choose it wisely and try to save it during WB for extra hits. after hitting WB day after day, you should start stacking a nice amount of monsters/jewels. keep stacking your monsters, but use jewels for more SP and stamina, or for more attacks to WB for a better rank. dont combine unless an event comes around or if it benefits your dungeon team
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:19 am

Thank you so much for the detailed answers HD Azn Smile about the combine tho, what about SC? Should i forget that and just only use for SP?
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyce on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:28 pm

SC means special combine..only use it for higher tier monster..sp will do better if you're trying to farm god from wb

Last edited by Wyce on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Wyce
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:33 pm

nah dont special combine until you have U-Gods at least, because the stats received for a success is 4x rather than previous 3x. keep building up your stam, trust me itll pay off later Wink and keep stacking your monsters for the next combine event
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:03 am

Okay,makes sense, thankyou do much Very Happy
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down