HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for revenge

+3
HD ❤ Azn
Ki11
Luis
7 posters

Go down

Suggestions for revenge Empty Suggestions for revenge

Post  Luis Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:36 am

Hi, I'm a camper since I realized that was the only way to grow without spending big money.
Some haters, instead of thinking how to improve themselves are dedicated to fuck the others, and a subject, Z-Moffo, is about to take me out of level 160. I don't care because it had to happen someday, and I will adapt to the new situation but I think this people deserve some kind of retaliation.
Any suggestions?
Luis
Luis
Devcat
Devcat

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for revenge Empty Re: Suggestions for revenge

Post  Ki11 Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:44 am

Had same problem on mini wb...... either change your name or dont go for high rank on mid wb so the haters wont find you

Ki11
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 am

force leveling scum...lol

theres not really much you can do when it comes to retaliation. you could always bounty or AR them, but that might feed the fire and make them try to level you up more.

you could always create a new account on BS or a new device, transfer some gold to that account from your main, then repeatedly put up the force levelers on bounty without them noticing that youre not using your main. this might sway their attention from you to the new account. just a suggestion Smile
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrus Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:13 pm

On the other side, if everybody is a camper, there are no dungeons and only low level summoned bosses. The one knocking you employs a fair strategy the game gives him to be relatively stronger than you. If you play a strategy or tactical game, you don't let others to camp on sweet spots right?

Hrus
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Fine Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 pm

jz let is slide n move on. it's a game
HD ❤ Fine
HD ❤ Fine
Ballock
Ballock

Back to top Go down

Post  advocates Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 am

Let them know you're done camping, level yourself on purpose and thank him for giving you a push. Since you know you're gonna get pushed out, might as well do it yourself.

advocates
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:02 am

They got it. I'm already level 161, so I'll have less jewelry but more dungeons and ancient armor, hehe.
I will not take reprisals, haters don't deserve my attention and ... yes, it's just a game.^^
Thanks for your ideas, guys. See you at the main WB Smile
Luis
Luis
Devcat
Devcat

Back to top Go down

Post  SirWalezy Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:23 am

Luis wrote:I will not take reprisals, haters don't deserve my attention and ... yes, it's just a game.^^
Great attitude man! Ppl like you really don't deserve to be treated like that. Of course it's only a game, so it's for fun but other ppl instead of trying to improve themselves ruin the fun for others. There really should be a simple button for lvling up. If you don't push it, you won't lvl up

SirWalezy
Hellhound
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down