HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Salamander?

4 posters

Go down

Hunting Salamander? Empty Hunting Salamander?

Post  Bites Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi,
Bites here.

I'm currently lvl61 with 249 Energy. I'm going with the Pure Energy Build.
I've just read some Walkthrough about Pure Energy Build and inside the post, they went hunting for Salamanders and stockpile on it.

Whats the use of hunting Salamanders and Stockpiling it? And whats the Benefits for hunting it?

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Hunting Salamander? Empty Re: Hunting Salamander?

Post  Bla1ke Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:32 pm

First of all, whatsup with all the colors?

Sala's are the easiest ancient to catch. As you might have noticed @ your quests: fire is the first to catch, than water, than air etc. So at a lvl of 150 you probably have an okay rate at catching salamanders, but vampires will be way tougher since you unlock the quest at a higher level.

Also, combining sala's will give you big ass fire mobs that have the great leader effect that your energy replenishes faster, perfect for a pure energy build.

Bla1ke
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Mochi Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Salamanders are Ancient class which create Chaos rank monsters when successful.

Also the attack on Salamanders are pretty good like 1300ish. They also require no upkeep from buildings so if you wanted to have an army of like 1000 of those then it would require no buildings at all.

Also people farm them if they are trying to get a sgod or ssgod or ugod of fire type. At Sgod or higher when you have a fire as your leader they make it so your energy regen is faster. Instead of it being 1:45 for 2 energy I believe an Sgod is 5 seconds so it would make it 1:40.
HD ❤ Mochi
HD ❤ Mochi
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Bla1ke wrote:First of all, whatsup with all the colors?

Sala's are the easiest ancient to catch. As you might have noticed @ your quests: fire is the first to catch, than water, than air etc. So at a lvl of 150 you probably have an okay rate at catching salamanders, but vampires will be way tougher since you unlock the quest at a higher level.

Also, combining sala's will give you big ass fire mobs that have the great leader effect that your energy replenishes faster, perfect for a pure energy build.

The colours are probably the keywords that I might wanna bring out. That is why I coloured those words.
OK!

XD

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Mochi wrote:Salamanders are Ancient class which create Chaos rank monsters when successful.

Also the attack on Salamanders are pretty good like 1300ish. They also require no upkeep from buildings so if you wanted to have an army of like 1000 of those then it would require no buildings at all.

Also people farm them if they are trying to get a sgod or ssgod or ugod of fire type. At Sgod or higher when you have a fire as your leader they make it so your energy regen is faster. Instead of it being 1:45 for 2 energy I believe an Sgod is 5 seconds so it would make it 1:40.

So, farming Salamanders benefits much for a Pure Energy builder right?
Currently the best tier of monsters are Elder tier. Correct?

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Bites wrote:So, farming Salamanders benefits much for a Pure Energy builder right?

Correct Salamanders are the monsters that benefit the Pure Energy builds much more than any other element as you can combine them into higher tiered fire monsters which reduce Energy Recharge times.

As for the best tier of monsters currently, it's Outer. The reason you don't see it in the combine page(I'm assuming that's were you saw the highest tier available) is because you can't combine Outers yet as there is no higher tier above them.

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Kirbypepe wrote:
Bites wrote:So, farming Salamanders benefits much for a Pure Energy builder right?

Correct Salamanders are the monsters that benefit the Pure Energy builds much more than any other element as you can combine them into higher tiered fire monsters which reduce Energy Recharge times.

As for the best tier of monsters currently, it's Outer. The reason you don't see it in the combine page(I'm assuming that's were you saw the highest tier available) is because you can't combine Outers yet as there is no higher tier above them.

Oh! Thanks!. Still got a long way before Salamander tho.

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum