HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I do now?

2 posters

Go down

What do I do now?  Empty What do I do now?

Post  advocates Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:17 am

Okay I've finally gotten my dark outer, seems like forever. So should I only farm dungeons and Wb and stack up to get another outer? Maybe water outer?

advocates
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

What do I do now?  Empty Re: What do I do now?

Post  shar Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:23 am

Water outer is the best option after dark outer. Water doesn't give as much damage as air or fire, but decrease in stamina recharge time is well worth it. Getting to top 10% in the WB will be easier.

After getting a water outer you can go for air -> fire -> earth -> holy. (From most damage to least damage).

shar
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  advocates Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 am

So meanwhile I'll just keep farming dungeons? Which dungeon do you recommend to farm?

advocates
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  shar Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 am

Yes, farming dungeons is the fastest method for getting stronger. What dungeon to farm depends on what level you are.

In general, farm the dungeon which gives the best rewards per stamina. It is better to get an ancient with 5 stamina than a chaos with 20 stamina. You also need to see how many attacks you can get in before the dungeon ends.

If I recall correctly I needed 25 stamina for an ultimate in a level 250 dungeon when I had dark outer. But it was better for me to farm chaos from the same dungeon, as it required 6 or 7 stamina. If you have the time, farm chaos.

At 53% combine chance, you need roughly 2.9 monsters in a tier to get 1 of the next tier. E.g. 2900 ancients = 1000 chaos.  
At 43% combine chance, you need roughly 3.3 monsters to get 1 at next tier. E.g. 3300 ancients = 1000 chaos.

Assuming there is a 43% combine chance you can use the number '3.3' to find out what dungeon is the best to farm. For example: Can get ancient in 5 attacks. 5 * 3.3 = 16.5. If you can get a chaos in 16.5 or less stamina it is better to farm chaos.

shar
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  advocates Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Currently I need like 10 stamina to get a chaos on lvl 200 dungeon, and 5 stamina for ancient. so it's kinda same. for 150 dungeon, I need like 10 stamina to get an ultimate, but the problem with that is that the 150 dungeon don't last that long unless it's during WB. And lastly, 100 dungeon, it gets wiped out so fast, so hard luck on that.

advocates
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  shar Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:24 pm

I would farm chaos if it only takes 10 stamina to get one.

shar
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum