Combine Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Combine Advice

Post  nunoalves on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 am

Hey there!

I need to ask you guys for some advice on my combines. This is the first time i have enough monsters during a combine event and i dont want to mess it up. If i reach my goal of making a Dark Supreme it will help me a lot on dungeons!

So, my main goal is to make a Dark Supreme and, secondary goal would be to, either get a Water Ultra or Air Ultra.

I started with about 700 Legends but i didnt really feel like setting any strategy at such a low tier so i just combined them in pairs of the same element. When i reached Chaos i combined my Earth ones to make Earth Ultimes, my Fire and Holy ones, also for Earth Ultimates and half of my Dark and Air ones, still for Earth Ultimates.

Here's what i have now:

Chaos:
7x Fire
18x Water
17x Air
0x Earth
13x Dark
0x Holy

Ultimate:
0x Fire
7x Water
5x Air
8x Earth
6x Dark
2x Holy

God:
0x Fire
0x Water
1x Air
5x Earth
2x Dark
0x Holy

S God:
0x Fire
0x Water
0x Air
0x Earth
1x Dark
1x Holy

SS God:
1x Fire
1x Water
1x Air
1x Earth
0x Dark
0x Holy

Ultra:
1x Dark

My strategy has been to focus on Earth so i can maybe end up with at least one Earth Ultra and use it, with jewels, to combine a Dark Supreme.
I'll use whatever monsters i have left to try for the Water or Air upgrade to Ultra but only if i have more than 1 of each to fall back on, in case of failure. I cant afford to fail and i wont use jewels for these so i'll only risk it if there's no negative consequeces on the dungeon team if the combine goes wrong Very Happy
I'm not really worried about my overall damage, gaining or losing a bit will not affect me much. I'm just worried about the dungeon damage for now.

So what do you guys think? Am i on the right track or would you do it differently? Please let me know, thanks!

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Re: Combine Advice

Post  [ßÅ] Skezy on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 am

I save up all monsters from dungeons and sac them all till 3-4 tiers bellow my target/max and plan (so for me it's mono till ss/u and then start figuring out how I want to hit elder/outer).

[ßÅ] Skezy
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoalves on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:41 am

Skezy wrote:I save up all monsters from dungeons and sac them all till 3-4 tiers bellow my target/max and plan (so for me it's mono till ss/u and then start figuring out how I want to hit elder/outer).
Yeah, that's kind of what i did as well but then wasnt sure of how to plan the next move.

Anyway, i got lucky. Since i already had a dark S God i decided that, even tho i'd lose damage, it'd be easier to combine my Earth and Air Gods into one Air S God and combine that one with the Dark S God to make an Earth SS God. It would only take 2 combines instead of 3 (if i had gone the Earth + Earth route). Both combines were good and then i closed my eyes and combined the new Earth SS God with my other Earth SS God. It got through as well! Now I have Dark and Earth Ultras and i'm hoping i get the necessary jewels before the event is over, to get the 20% cost reduction Very Happy

Now i'm trying to decide what's best. Water or Air Ultra?? Water would give me about 50 extra stamina per day. If used on dungeons that would translate to 10 Legends/Day. If Air, then i'd get more dungeon damage but most likely not enough to make a difference by itself on the rewards.

Think i'll go for water since it'll give a more long term benefict. Any ideas?

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzasul on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:49 am

If air doesnt give you a higher % then i would go with water.
Xzasul
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoalves on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Xzasul wrote:If air doesnt give you a higher % then i would go with water.
Done! Failed some combines along the way but on my last resort it worked and i'm now a proud owner of a Ultra Water monster!

Dont have much more to work with so i'll just combine my last 7 Chaos and 11 Ultimates and see what i end up with. My weakest dungeon monsters will be Earth and Holy S Gods, i doubt i can improve these during this event..

All in all it was a success. Thanks for the input

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzasul on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Congrats on your water ultra Smile
Xzasul
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanie on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:26 am

Water monster, reduce stamina timing helps alot alot.

Imagine fighter:

With items (magic ring and magic rope), takes 95 seconds for recharge 1 stamina
With water Outer (30 seconds reduction), takes 65 seconds for recharge 1 stamina.

For 24hrs, Without water outer will gain: 909 stamina.
For 24hrs, with water outer, will gain: 1329 stamina.

That is 420 stamina more!!!!!

Consider that, you can farm more dungeon, get more bounty, get more exp! and Hit world boss harder!

Beanie
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top