Buying Dark Commons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying Dark Commons

Post  Zeider on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 pm

I have a question about buying dark commons.

Right now I have 2041 mini satans
102 Mummies,
69 Dark Archons
7 Rich Kings
106 Succubus'

I am level 79, at max alliance cap for my level, my income is 775k and going up every day.

I'm trying to decide if I should replace all of my mini satans with zombies or mummys. Or if I should slowly replace my mini satans with succubus'.

Zeider
Slime
Slime

Back to top Go down

Re: Buying Dark Commons

Post  Sir Deibel on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 pm

I'd say it depends on the buildings you can purchase to generate more income. If I where you I would replace my mini Satan's with mummies. When you are maxed out than go for the next tear.
In generally you can say that the income-costs/damage factor is better the lower the monsters are.

Maybe u can go for rich kings, but I would not go for succubus now...

Sir Deibel
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeider on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Thank you!

That's what I was thinking as well, I could definitely replace to mummies much quicker than I could to succubus, and then earn more on normal bosses and then eventually upgrade to succubus.

Zeider
Slime
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Deibel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:05 am

No problem. You will have to be a little patient there. If you skip a tear and leveling fast its a little bit hard to max out your army because you may by get problems with your income money. Right now I'm nearly finished to sell my rich kings (150 left). I got 4000 succubus and 1000 "Sensenmann" (I dunno the English name). Than I will start selling my succubus and max out the next higher tear. If you do so its a little bit wasting of money, because you are losing half monster price by selling them. But I think its the better and in the end the cheaper way.

Sir Deibel
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  galadriel on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Given that if you're monster atk is still 150k, I'd go for mummies.
Once you reach 1mil atk, I'd get dark archons.
If you can farm dungeons right now @ 4%, I'd skip right on to Rich Kings.

Make sure to check out this thread on how to build your buildings in the right order:

http://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com/t1612-buildings-bang-for-the-buck-guide

Remember to max out alliances, it's tough but everyones done it. Get 1000, not just for the monster army, but for the high summons.
Look up high clans website and get their entire code lists, that's what I've done.
Always hit 170+ summons, 200+ is best. Hopefully GE can double hp/rewards for 200+ summons soon.
Wishful thinking lol.

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeider on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Yeah I'm always maxed alliances for my level. And hitting 190+ bosses I'm almost done converting to mummies.dungeons are worthless to me right now without gods or above. I use a spreadsheet for my buildings so that is going just fine.

Zeider
Slime
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top