HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 questions, please help me fast and forgive me bad english. ;c

5 posters

Go down

2 questions, please help me fast and forgive me bad english. ;c Empty 2 questions, please help me fast and forgive me bad english. ;c

Post  CryseHD Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 pm

1. How Alvin get 15k attack on world boss (he get it everyday)?

2. how i can "find" dungeon?

have a nice day guys Smile

CryseHD
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

2 questions, please help me fast and forgive me bad english. ;c Empty Re: 2 questions, please help me fast and forgive me bad english. ;c

Post  tibob Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Alvin hast spent many $$$$$ so that he has many thousands of stamina. he is low level, goes lvlup und has this
stamina again.
Dungeons appear randomly while doing quests

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

2 questions, please help me fast and forgive me bad english. ;c Empty Re: 2 questions, please help me fast and forgive me bad english. ;c

Post  CryseHD Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:04 am

but what lvl quests? and what rate for find that dungeon?

CryseHD
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:49 am

Truth is we don't know the rates for dungeon appearance. All we know is that it is very low chance of appearance like > 1% chance

Prophet
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  galadriel Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:39 pm

When you get top 100 or top 20 every wb, it's easy to save 3000-10,000 jewels a month.
I bet alvin kept/saved those jewels and restarts, and boosted stamina to 5000.

---------------

http://monsterwarlordguide.com/monster-warlord-guide-dungeons

Dungeons.

You'll notice the dungeon icon on main screen lights up when there's an active dungeon. 50valk/100phobos are complete waste atm, they still need dmg cap, ppl only get 1-5 hits cause there's full team of elders killing boss with 10 stamina (20-50% dmg).
Juggernaut is tough too, you'll need a team of ssgods+ and the helios200 dungeons up, there's tons now but to land 1%/4% you'll need full ss-ultra team.

Made for the rich :/

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  CryseHD Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Yea but i asked what i must *click* to be dungeon leader cuz i never found dungeon yet (im 110lvl)

CryseHD
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:56 pm

CryseHD wrote:Yea but i asked what i must *click* to be dungeon leader cuz i never found dungeon yet (im 110lvl)
Haha that's only when you find a dungeon. The only way to find a dungeon is to do quests. So in turn you need to be doing quests and be lucky enough to find a dungeon. When you find a dungeon you see something similar to the first screen shot here:
https://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com/t1258-rewards-for-dungeon

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  CryseHD Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Allright. Now i know all what i want. Thank u guys ;-)

CryseHD
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down