HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im screwed arnt I?

4 posters

Go down

im screwed arnt I? Empty im screwed arnt I?

Post  jaydubs1992 Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:35 am

so i connected my iphone to my computer and brainlessly clicked ok ok ok on all the prompts without reading i hate iphones and i just wanted music put on my phone while i wait for my new phone to come in and i reverted the iphone back to an earlier date before i switched my account over from my old phone now my old phone has a blank account and my iphone has my old one that i created while waiting for my main to transfer over....i didnt write any of the data down from the accounts...did i just lose months of work?

jaydubs1992
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

im screwed arnt I? Empty Re: im screwed arnt I?

Post  nunoalves Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:06 am

Hmm, that is really weird. I thought the accounts were stored on the server and not on the phone. You setting your phone back shouldnt affect anything unless somehow you changed the phone CS number.

Let me see if i understand...

You initially had MW on an older phone and asked gamevil to transfer it to your new iphone. While you were waiting for the transfer you created a temporary account just to play a bit. Once the transfer took place, that temporary account was replaced. Good so far?

So now you accidentaly changed the iphone back to a date where you were still playing the temporary account while waiting for the transfer? So it undid the progress since then?

It shouldnt work like that...

What did you set back exactly? Just the date? The whole phone state? Any specific firmware?

If it worked like you did, then people could easily undo a bad decision in game or a bad combine streak...

Your best bet is to contact gamevil and see what can be done.

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  jaydubs1992 Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:11 pm

nunoalves wrote:Hmm, that is really weird. I thought the accounts were stored on the server and not on the phone. You setting your phone back shouldnt affect anything unless somehow you changed the phone CS number.

Let me see if i understand...

You initially had MW on an older phone and asked gamevil to transfer it to your new iphone. While you were waiting for the transfer you created a temporary account just to play a bit. Once the transfer took place, that temporary account was replaced. Good so far?

So now you accidentaly changed the iphone back to a date where you were still playing the temporary account while waiting for the transfer? So it undid the progress since then?

It shouldnt work like that...

What did you set back exactly? Just the date? The whole phone state? Any specific firmware?

If it worked like you did, then people could easily undo a bad decision in game or a bad combine streak...

Your best bet is to contact gamevil and see what can be done.

yes that is exactly it what happened is i plugged my iphone into my computer and it did a complete restore I lost all my contacts as well it went back to june 30 (still had monster warlord installed but on temp profile)

jaydubs1992
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Try combining on temp profile. If it pass, backup again. If it fails restore again.
Repeat until you get an elder if it works! XD

Kirito
Mummy
Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post  jaydubs1992 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Kirito wrote:Try combining on temp profile. If it pass, backup again. If it fails restore again.
hahahah omg thats great.....now the problem is money how am i going to get the millions and millions i need at level 14 lol

jaydubs1992
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 am

jaydubs1992 wrote:
Kirito wrote:Try combining on temp profile. If it pass, backup again. If it fails restore again.
hahahah omg thats great.....now the problem is money how am i going to get the millions and millions i need at level 14 lol

Bounty hunting and luck XD

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum