lvl past 80 or stay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lvl past 80 or stay?

Post  jason1der on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm level 78 and have about 370k attack. My goals are to score decent on the world bosses so I could grow stronger and get into the elder monsters. Should I level above 80 and attack the next WB or stay and farm the low level boss for an easy 10 jewels a day. IMO I think I'd grow stronger for the global WB if I leveled because of easier quest monster farming. And maybe be able to get elders faster, but if I stay below 80 I think I'd farm jewels faster. Please help me decide...

jason1der
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Re: lvl past 80 or stay?

Post  giannis468 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:28 am

i think if u want to be really strong and farm high monsters u must focus on dungeon. If u are low level u can gain high monsters to combine.But in order to do that u need ultras and some supreme

giannis468
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Sangre ♡ on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:54 pm

It just depends on how you want to play your account. Unless you have a lot of damage, I don't think you'll do too well in the 81 boss so you may want to stay at level 80 and farm jewels for a while and invest them in sp (stam) so you'll place higher on the main world boss. But that's up to you. I'd definitely stay under level 100 until you have at least 3 S gods because dungeon wise (I don't know what monsters you have, but I'm assuming here) you'll do better in 50 & 100 than 100-200.

♡ Sangre ♡
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  jason1der on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Well I finally got my first sgod from combining. Storm road, the one I wanted :-). Other than that one monster I have 3 ulties and a bunch of chaos. After reading the posts I think it's best if I stay below 80 until I'm at least above 1 million damage. I'd be able to farm decent jewels and build up the stamina. Guess patience in this game and spending are actually faster ways to rank.

jason1der
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top