What do you recommend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you recommend?

Post  βal on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Alright so I've been saving up for a mass combine to make an S-God, I had around 35 Chaoses, almost all of them succeeded in combining so now I have 15 ultimates, and 1 dark God, I'm stil saving up to around 1 Bill before I try for an S-God.. but do you honestly think I should do this? I mean I hear about people failing combines 20 times in a row and I only have 15 Ultimates, but at the same time i really want an S-God lol, what do you recommend? Do you think I should save up more ultimates or do you think I should just go for it?
βal
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you recommend?

Post  Radiation on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 pm

What level are you? What you can do is get legends and then combine until 4-5 loses. Once you get a success do the hard/high combine.
Radiation
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  βal on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

I'm level 129 right now, haven't updated my profile, but what do you mean fail at legend and then combine?
βal
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiation on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Well the method most high players use to do ultra and supreme combines is--- combine ancients until 4/5 fails once you get 4/5 fails, then you get a success then immediately do the high level combine.
But seeing as you can't efficiently catch ancients at your level I thought you could do legends or epics
Radiation
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  βal on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Wait... has this been proven to work? Because if it's like an actual proven method in the game then I'll be happy to give it a shot, but I thought the whole "40%" success rate was it, no way to get around it without spending jewels.
βal
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:25 pm

its just another gimmick, the 40% resets itself for each combine
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  βal on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:28 pm

So what do you think then? should I keep saving up ultimates or should I just go for the S-God, because I thinK I'll be ok but then again combining has really screwed me over before. I just want to know from people with experience who have combined for S-gods.
βal
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiation on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm not saying that it works 100%. Not even 90%
But things that are "random" are hardly ever REALLY random. they are pseudo random, so they still follow some sort of pattern.
You must have noticed.
Some times you fail like 4-7 times in a row.
And sometimes you get a really long success streak. That's not REAL 30/40%
Radiation
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  βal on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Well I ended up combining and getting 4 more gods so, win I guess? I'll go for more gods before I go for an S-god. And I have noticed odd losing streaks and crazy success streaks so.. idk.
βal
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:41 am

I would just wait until the next good combine event comes around. 2 more tiers of monsters are still to come(Outers and Infinite) so there will most definitely be another combine event. keep stacking your monsters Smile

and yes I have learned from experience that combines can either make or break you.... 
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:42 pm

yup elder fails hurt, supreme fails hurt, ugod fails not as bad. But when you get elder fails, I had 2, you wanna throw your phone at the wall! I had 2 elder fails and one success. Third time was the charm!
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyssion on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:41 am

If there is so much to lose, why not just use jewels? might be more expensive but you're dealing with high lvl gods

Abyssion
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Combining

Post  galadriel on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm

I would never spend jewels on this. I wasted 300 a couple weeks ago and got me nothing. Complete waste of jewels that are better off spent on stat points.

Next, if you don't have sgod leader yet, it's worth to go for it before the combine event. I tried going for Hell Phoenix but failed, lost a lot, and most people will tell you that whenever you will combine, you will always fail/lose attack. Indefinitely.

First priority though would be to get the first 7-8 items in quests, than after you finish ugc, start farming salamanders or demons for you're level. Don't do Salas unless 50%+ capture rate. and use radar for farming these.

4/5 fails with legends, than go for ultimate combine, that's one way to go, and there's 'decent' results from these, but you should know there's some that have failed 12-16 times in a row at times.

Personally I farm a bunch of uncommon red eyes.
My personal sequence: 2 red eye, 2 flame bomber, 2 salamander, 1 phoenix, 1 red dragon, 1 ifrit, another ifrit

Notice the 2 red eye is not 2 monsters, but 2 combines (4 monsters total).
Whenever I get a successful combine, I start from scratch again.

You'll be able to farm an additional 5-10% more salamanders or demons for the next combine event if you got a Hell Phoenix or Novanus.

Cheers n Good luck

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top