S god and above leader speciality

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S god and above leader speciality

Post  Bane on Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Does the leader speciality only work if u have him as ur leader?

Example if u have all 6 s gods , fire, water, air, earth, dark, holy

The one u have as leader will only work? so u cant have reduce stamina+energy at same time?
Bane
Hydra
Hydra

http://www.gamephantom.com

Back to top Go down

Re: S god and above leader speciality

Post  山ar on Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Azrael wrote:Does the leader speciality only work if u have him as ur leader?

Example if u have all 6 s gods , fire, water, air, earth, dark, holy

The one u have as leader will only work? so u cant have reduce stamina+energy at same time?

Yes, they do not stack. so when attacking best to appoint your dark or air boss, when resting appoint your fire or water s god or above to lead. If they stacked that would be super cheat as ppl would have unlimited stam and energy. affraid
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Px on Mon May 27, 2013 11:26 pm

u could keep changing them to get the best of both.. the easier one should be let water to regen stamina, then change to dark when u're going to attack, and back to water after u finish..

i read somewhere to change between fire and water, like everytime the timer reaches 0 on energy u switch to water until stamina timer 0 then back to fire, the timer doesnt change until it reaches 0 again then the game recalculates how long for the next
u get both regen bonus, but its way too much trouble for me.. i doubt anyone does that regularly

Px
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar on Mon May 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Px wrote:u could keep changing them to get the best of both.. the easier one should be let water to regen stamina, then change to dark when u're going to attack, and back to water after u finish..

i read somewhere to change between fire and water, like everytime the timer reaches 0 on energy u switch to water until stamina timer 0 then back to fire, the timer doesnt change until it reaches 0 again then the game recalculates how long for the next
u get both regen bonus, but its way too much trouble for me.. i doubt anyone does that regularly

Yes that's what I said, when hitting a boss switch to a dark or air leader s god or above, when not attacking use fire or water to regen faster.
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top